Whatever Traveler : Top 10 things to do in Indonesia ( Things that I’ve done)
1. Experience a beautiful sunrise in Borobudur temple near Yogyakarta.
2. Relax on the pristine white sand beaches in Kuta Lombok.
3. Arrive early to beat the crowds at the atmospheric Prambanan temple complex in Yogyakarta.
4.Snorkel / dive with turtles by day and party to a reggae soundtrack by night in Gili Trawangan island.
5. Experience the unique Toraja culture and see how they give a special send off to their dead. Tanah Toraja , Sulawesi.
6. Get a great view off one of the world’s most chaotic cities from the top of the Monas monument. The museum on the ground floor gives a fascinating whistle stop tour of indonesian history from prehistoric to contemporary times. Jakarta.
7. See the trio of different coloured volcanic lakes at Kelimutu Flores.
8. Wander through the forest and come face to face with the legendary Komodo dragons, Komodo island Flores.
9. Surf and party in the overly commercialized Kuta or escape to unspoiled Bedugul, Lovina, or Ubud for some culture on the holiday island of Bali.
10. Visit some of the world best marine life in Bunaken Island Sulawesi.
These are some of my favorite experiences in Indonesia but there is so much more to see,… Happy traveling! 😀